E Shram Card Registration : Hi friends, today I am telling you about E Shram Card Registration. In this article you are about to know that under E shram card registration the third installment is credited into the beneficiaries account . A new portal has been launched by the ministry of labor and employment in which all the information and account number is kept safe about the labourer.
So that the government could get all the information about the labourer. There will be 38 crores labourers. This database will help the government to deliver various public welfare schemes. E Shram Card Registration is one of the important Schemes which launched for public welfare.
This article is very helpful for you because in this article you are acknowledged with the following points such as mentioned below so you will have to stay till the end of the article. If you want more news about E Shram Card Registration then read this article carefully.
E Shram Card Registration 2022
As we mentioned above E Shram Card Registration, it is a good public benefit scheme launched by prime minister of India SRI Narendra Modi in 2021. This card will provide public accident coverage. According to the official website which is mentioned below in the article, the age limit for issuing E Shram Card Registration is 16 years old to 59 years old.
If any laborer does not fulfill this age boundary, then his eligibility will be cancelled. Below this article we are telling you how you can get 1000 Rs. With the help of e shram Card. And besides this we shall tell you how you can apply for an e-shram card. To get such type of information you will have to read the article completely with me.
E Shram Card Registration 2022 Overview
|Article title||E Shram Card Registration 2022|
|Yojana||E Shram Card|
|Launched in , help desk||August 26, 2021 , 14434|
|purpose||To provide various government schemes to public|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 Years and accidental insurance coverage.|
|Important documents||Aadhar Card, bank account, etc.|
|Guest house||1000 Rs. Monthly|
|Official web site||www.register.eshram.gov.in|
How to register for E Shram Card Registration
- First all registered for e shram card you will have to visit on the official website of e shram card registration.
- We mentioned the E shram card registration link below the article.
- Now on the homepage you will have to click on the link Register on E- Shram.
- After that open the self registration page.
- Enter all the required credentials as email ID and other descriptions.
- Now complete your registration and a set of memorable passwords.
- And now login to the e shram portal.
- After that enter registered ID and passwords
- After that click on the login make link.
- Enter all the descriptions which are required in the application form.
- Upload all your documents which are necessary.
- Now click on the summit option.
- For the future reference, save your application form and other login IDs.
E shram Card self update 2022
- First of all visit the official website of E Shram Card Registration.
- Official link is given in this article through the link.
- After reaching the homepage you will see an option Already registered in the menu bar on the homepage.
- You will click on the same option.
- As you click on here you will get the option update profile.
- Here you will input your Aadhar linked mobile number.
- Now you will have to send OTP after filling captcha code.
- Now an otp will come on your registered mobile number , you will have to verify it.
- After verification your profile will open.
- And now you will have to update your shram card profile.
- And after update submit your e shram card.
E – Shram Card status 2022
Many applicants who are in the search of online registration , but could not find any choice for e – shram card download. This may be due to mistakes in e-shram profile update or e-shram card application. Before changing these changes first of all applicants need to check e shram card status or application status.
So the applicants will have to first visit the official website of E Shram Card Registration and click on the status and enter application number to check your e shram card registration application status.
E Shram card in hindi eligibilities
- It is necessary that you have to be an Indian Citizen.
- Your age should be under 16 to 59 years old.
- You must have an Aadhar card and mobile number which are linked with your bank account.
- You must be within the Poverty line.
- You must have a necessary bank account.
FAQs related E Shram Card Registration 2022
Que 1. What is the official website of the E Shram Card Registration?
Ans. The official website of the E Shram Card Registration is mentioned in the article important links.
Que 2. How to check e Shram card Status ?
Ans. If you want to update e Shram card status then first of all you will have to login to the official website of E Shram Card Registration.
Que 3. How to login to the shram portal ?
Ans. Go on the official website of e shram portal login and login by registered mobile number clicking on login option.